Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I really wish I could keep up with this blogging thing.  I just noticed it's been a few years since I've written anything... really?  A few years?  I guess the things we deem important are what we make a priority; I really wish I would make this a priority. 

There has certainly been a lot of changes in my life over the last few years... lots of ups and downs that's for sure.  But in the end, God is still in control and it all comes out in the wash as they say (do they still say that?)

I read a great Scripture passage this morning which prompted my desire to write again - especially in light of the things that have been going on in our world and in my life the last few years. 

Nahum 1:7-8a says this...

"The Lord is good, a stronghold in a day of trouble; he protects those who take refuge in him, even in a rushing flood."

I don't know about you but I need to hear these words and be reminded of God's faithfulness every now and then - especially when I see so much heartache and sorrow in our world and even in my own life.  Take those comforting words to heart as you go about your day today. 

1 comment: